Custom Search

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A little freedom


Who is that lady in the photo... it's a rare site to see indeed. Poor kids aren't going to have many photos of me some day. but I'm trying. I did this for Classy Coordinates a couple of months ago before I decided to quit the design team. Things have just been too much this year. And you get to a point where something has to give. I hate to give up my design team positions. I feel like I worked very hard to get where I'm at scrapbooking wise but then you get past it. Oh I still love to scrapbook but on my terms, when I have time and when I want to. No more assignments, no more posting unless I want to. It's a new freedom for me. One I haven't had for several years. It just gets to be less important. Sure the free stuff is nice and the teams I've worked with have been over the top wonderful. I may have made a mistake stepping away for a while but I felt the time was right. Plus there are other things I want to do. Perhaps there will be more time now for me to be included in photos :).

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I made the mistake of making my hobby my job, and I almost lost all the joy I had in scrapbooking. I totally understand where you are coming from I the freedom part. You really won't regret it, at least much.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Jen Martakis said...

I know what you mean about not being in many photos. lol Enjoy your new found freedom!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa Dorsey said...

Good for you! I got to that same place a while ago. You just have to remember what is important!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Linda Beeson said...

I so relate to the official photo taker never being in the pics! It happens here. Love the photo and the layout.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home