Custom Search

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Egads I've been tagged.

I think this is the first time and I also think Aimee was not subtly telling me it's time to update my blog (thank you very much). So here are seven (gosh I hope I can think of that many) random things about me. Here's the dealio I've been tagged by the amazing Aimee, who was tagged by fantastic Paula, who was tagged by the wonderful Celeste, who was tagged by the awesome Tina, who was tagged by the fabulous Angie and that's as far back as I know. ;)

Here's what I have to do:* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I have five children. (Why was that the first thing that popped into my head?) I think because my 16-year-old son is getting his drivers license tomorrow (Lord, help me).
2. I started a diet this week but I'm motivated this time. Seriously, I've been riding the exercise bike every morning for 30 minutes and 400 crunches every evening. I hurt but it feels so good :)
3.This weekend is the home and garden show at the mall. John has his booth with all the new mowers set up there as I type. Nothing says spring like the home and garden show or the robins in my front yard yesterday or the fact that one of the cows had a calf yesterday. Yes indeed spring is right around the corner!
4. A year ago I was in Florida visiting my parents and having a great time with my sister. *Sigh* I wish I was on the beach with an umbrella drink RIGHT NOW. Especially since it's supposed to snow this weekend (reminder to put some food out for the robins)
5. My little kids are sick. Johnathan is home from school today terrorizing his little brother today. He's going to school tomorrow and that is all there is to it.
6. My youngest has kindergarten registration on Monday. The kid can't write his name but if I tell him to print out business cards on the computer he can do it. Is this a problem? Maybe he'll be my computer whiz kid. I am seriously freaked out about him going to kindergarten...can't I keep him home just one more year. I'M NOT READY!
7. When I was 16 I ran over my little brother dropping him and my other younger brothers off at school (his leg got stuck in the car and I thought all the doors had closed). Poor kid just got a sprained ankle but when I put the car in gear to stop to see what I had done he yelled DON'T BACK UP. Imagine having to go home to tell your mom that you had run over your little brother when you are 16 and had just gotten your license. Please see my #1. Once again Lord help me.

I'm tagging Tiare, Dawn, Pat, Michelle, Becky, Adriann and Margo :) I just know their going to LOVE me LOL Oh and sorry Michelle I see now that you were double tagged.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

I've enjoyed reading these things about you (love looking at your layouts too!)

4:27 PM  
Blogger Adriann said...

Too funny about the brother incident. How did your mother handle it? LOL!!!

I've done that tag a few times. At this point, I think my blog readers would hold a protest. :)

Nice to learn more about you though.

I'll see if I can link you to the last one I did.

Take care!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Adriann said...

Here's one I did in September

http://adayinthelifeofaks.blogspot.com/2007/09/7-random-facts-about-moi.html

6:43 PM  
Blogger aimee ferguson said...

Great list, Shelly! OMgosh, you ran over your brother?! Whoa, that is wild!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Hey girl thanks for the tag. To funny cause I got that same one about a month ago and still haven't done it. Well we've decided to keep Abbi in preschool one more year. One main reason being Nana said she'd pay for it for the next year and she is just so not ready for Kindergarten. Did ya'll get a ton of snow? I have more pics. I want to put on my blog just haven't yet. Take care sweetie!!! HUGS!!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Michelle StClair said...

you can do 400 crunches? like ab crunches? you are my hero!!! i can only do like 50. tops. hahaha

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home