Custom Search

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Party!!!


I've got to take my daughter to a roller skating party today. I think I'll take my camera just because she has never gone roller skating before. That should be funny to watch and yes that is all I'm doing is watching. I haven't skated for years and it so wouldn't be funny to watch me. My husband has just recovered from a broken leg. My oldest son broke his foot playing football 6 weeks ago and only told us after the last game. He's having surgery next week pins, bone graft and then a cast the whole nine yards. So while it would be fun, I think I'll ere on the safe side and stay off the skates. Yeah, I'm practical like that. Ohhhh and I'm picking up the save the date cards I created for my daughters wedding. I can't wait to see them. They are getting married at The Shores Resort in Datona Beach Florida. On one of their trips down there to make arrangements she took her camera and I had her grab someone to take photos of them on the beach and told her how I wanted the photo to look. So she handed her camera over to a stranger and snapped away. This is how they turned out. Now we just need to get them mailed and I can move on to the 75 "message in a bottle" invitations she wants for the wedding down there and then the 250 invitations for the reception at the country club when we get back. Somewhere in there I'm going to have to make my Christmas cards. I'm looking at these photos remembering it wasn't so long ago that I was driving my oldest daughter to skating parties. Where did the time go?

2 Comments:

Blogger Beach Weddings said...

You will love your daughters Daytona Beach Weddings in centeral Florida. The beaches there are really great for a sunride wedding, however the sunset is over land on that side of Florida.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Nancywithajones said...

awwwwww so sweet. it goes by sooo fast doesnt it! The photo came out well. I love the invitation. looks nice. have fun at the party! There isnt enough bubble wrap to get me on a pair of roller skates again rofl!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home