Custom Search

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

You just know your going to have a bad day when...

The washing machine stopped working yesterday and the power was out all morning. The cell phone died but has since come back to life. Just as I was ready to call for technical support (yeah, love when that happens). But you know your going to have a bad day when the bathroom light goes on at 6:00 AM and you hear crying. Crying because your 8-year-old is battling the flu and has poo-ed his bed. Did I mention the washing machine that is not scheduled for repair until tomorrow and is less than 2 years old. But we've got poo TODAY. Yeah! I must go the youngest is crying with an ear ache and we are still flooded in. Good times at the Boyd house today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

My goodness Shelly! I'm so sorry! wish I could come on over and help! I hope that water starts to receed soon and those kiddos get feelinging better and back to school!

Take Care!

9:23 PM  
Blogger aimee ferguson said...

wow girl, you need a vacation!!!! hope things are looking up soon, hang in there!!! HUGS!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

ewwwww... got any calgon, and a bottle of wine? If not, is UPS delivering, because I'll ship it to you!!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home