Custom Search

Monday, November 17, 2008

Etsy Excitement

Last week I finally jumped on the bandwagon and started selling on Etsy. I'm so thrilled that I had my first sale on Saturday. Some wonderful gentleman bought one of my hand painted umbrellas on Etsy for his wife who didn't want a black and boring umbrella. What a guy! She's a lucky girl. I've got several orders for umbrellas locally and hope to sell bunches on Etsy through the winter. I've also got some of the cards I've made lately listed there. Those kinds of things tend to pile up around here and I'm working through a huge pile to add to my store. So if you are interested in an umbrella or special card let me know. I'm taking orders through December 15th for the umbrellas. A fun and practical gift at the same time makes me happy! If you feel like a little shopping check out my little store and let me know what you think. The linky is over there on the left :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Etsy sale!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home