Custom Search

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Please....................


says it all for me in this photo. Please can I keep him? Don't you want him? Please get allergy shots so I can keep him? Please mom, PLEASE. So I said yes and WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING. 4 kittens and their momma are now hanging out on my front porch and a few more lovely little strays have joined the party since then...good thing its a farm and I have no neighbors. Now when I go outside I sneeze and wheeze and my eyes are watering daily just because I'm such a sucker for the word please. UGH! But so worth making my kiddos happy right? Normally we tell people to drop cats off at the barn. Where they earn their keep keeping the rodents under control. We sweeten the deal with daily treats and occasional milk. It's a pretty even trade. Until all of a sudden the cats have decided they no longer like the barn and would much rather live on my porch. The kids walk from the barn each day and it never fails there is a cat following them. We take them back to the barn and then repeat the process the next day but not before I hear please can we keep him one more time. I guess I should just be happy that we haven't had one single mouse in the house yet this winter. But if we do you can be the whole lot of them even snuffles is going back to the barn. This month look for a layout featuring this photo at scrapbooks.com.
S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home