Custom Search

Monday, February 25, 2008

Some layouts



I keep forgetting to post layouts here. Ummm yeah this is supposed to be my scrapbooking blog and I neglect that a lot. I know. These are some of my favorite layouts from http://www.classycoordinates.com/. Tiare runs an awesome kit club and you should check it out. She is the sweetest and knows how to put it all together and gently nudges me each month to push me creatively. I just love her. She's seriously awesome. I'm not just saying that 'cause because this awesome pack arrives at my doorstep like clockwork each month I'm telling you because I know you'll love her too :)







5 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Wow Shelly! Love your layouts!

10:31 PM  
Blogger *Paula* said...

How pretty! Love the layouts!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Melissa Ullmann said...

Shelly, these layouts are AWESOME!
Loving the no two alike one!

9:09 AM  
Blogger aimee ferguson said...

Wow girl, gorgeous pages!!!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger aimee ferguson said...

Hey, I tagged you! check my blog. :)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home