Custom Search

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and a pile of leaves




This will be a difficult Thanksgiving without Jud at the head of our family table. It will be also be different in a good way with a new member of our family (my daughters future MIL and husband) will be joining us. He's been joining us for a couple of years but this year since there will be a wedding next year and his mother has lost her husband and mother in the past few years, we asked her to join us. Why not just have one big dinner for both families. My daughter has no idea how lucky she will be to have just one dinner to go to on Thanksgiving and not drag out to several different places and all in one day. EXHAUSTING! We're having Thanksgiving at my in-laws the day after Thanksgiving because several of them have to work on Thursday. To spruce up the table at my mom's tomorrow I made these. WITH.MY.SLICE. I just love it and grateful that I had a few minutes to create them in this crazy busy week. Grateful really for so many things. Happy Thanksgiving. Oh and should I go shopping or decorate the tree on Black Friday. Typically I stay in and decorate but since we're having the dinner at the in-laws on Friday I will not be able to get it all done in one day. So I thought perhaps I should go shopping and catch some really good deals for a change. Yep! I think it's a plan :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home