Custom Search

Monday, February 11, 2008

My favorite company has done it!

I've been a Making Memories fan for YEARS. Ever since they came out with all those metal embellishements years ago I've been faithful. There are other companies l love but not like Making Memories. I think I have just about every product or at least a little of every product line they've ever released and most of the tools I use are theirs. I even had someone shop for me a few years ago at one of their warehouse sales. Someone I didn't even know volunteered from my posted plea for help to be my personal shopper. I told her don't go over $50.00 but you can get me whatever you like. She is a friend for life. It was so fun opening that suprise box of goodies when it arrived...seriously Christmas. Now Making Memories has done it again for me. I love this new Slice diecutter. I don't think I even care what it costs. It's been a long time since I've seen a product that I MUST have. I've been casually searching for the perfect die cut machine since they first came out and I've held off. Each of the machines from other companies just didn't thrill me for some reason or another. That is until I saw the Slice. I know it's what I want and if I could I'd buy it TODAY I most certainly would. But, I guess I'll have to wait until they are released in July but you can bet I will be one of the first in line :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Hey girl how the heck are ya ;) I think its so funny you mention your love of MM cause the last few days I'm just so loving all their new stuff. I have no idea what the Slice is (saw a post about it but haven't read into it yet) but I am loving so much of their new stuff and have thought those same things recently about how I've been a big fan of all their stuff. Hope ya'll are staying warm. The snow is starting here hoping for a snow day tomorrow so we can all sleep in. Take care and oh are you gonna have something in that new book from KI? I saw it on their blog and thought of you right away. See ya!!
hugs
dawn

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home