Custom Search

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Where you'll find me.


I've got spring fever baaaaad. I came across this photo yesterday and realized it would be perfect for a layout I wanted to do for "my addiction" layout for the book of me challenge at Classy Coordinates. Even though I'm not in my garden right now. It feels so good to do a layout of it while I wait for spring. It's been so gray here and without snow since December. UGLY! We did get to go for a short horseback ride yesterday with the kids. I was in the 50's and so nice to be outside. The weekend has flown by. I can't believe it is Sunday. I'm heading to my parents house for a visit with them tomorrow before they leave for Florida for two months. I think I'll just jump in their suit case and they can take me with them :)

1 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

I hear ya about missing the garden time! Yours looks like it's beautiful. February, my house turns into a greenhouse with seedlings galore! I miss the smell of lilac bushes, the hot sun on my back, and drinking iced coffee on the porch...
TFS
Lisa

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home