Custom Search

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I keep forgetting to update my blog...it's been since September and lots has happened since then. Probably why I haven't made an entry. Let's see maybe it'll help to make a list.

1. Lost the RMH contest. That was okay though. I thought I would be hugely disappointed but I wasn't. Got an awesome prize package from the owner and felt really good about my entry. Hey top five wasn't bad at all :) I was proud of myself.
2. Have had three layouts picked up one by Paper Trends and the other two by Cantata Books I can't wait to see them in print.
3. Won the DT contest at
www.keepingmemoriesalive.com a complete surprise. (Check out my work there if you have a minute) :) I'm so excited about this. I see lots of potential and the other DT members are AWESOME and so inspiring.
4. Finally said yes to a DT position with the LSS
www.scrappincabin.com. The owner had asked me twice and I didn't think she'd ask me a third time.
5. Busy with work at Allied. I finally finished the 150 page catalog and I'm currently working on a 12 page brocure for them. I love my job but it's trying at times working from home.
6. Trying to get the financial and tax information for DH's business in order. It's gotta get done :) and since I'm the only one who can do it I better get moving :)

Speaking of

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home