Custom Search

Monday, January 16, 2006

Things I love about...

The sites I design for: (this is not an advertisement...just thought I'd post some of this since Valentines day is coming soon and I "love" this holiday and love these sites.

eI'm working on a BOM at Classy Coordinates and write a weekly tip. These girls are such a great bunch. Check out www.classycoordinates.com if you are looking for a kick butt kit of the month club. We have so much fun on the message board.

eScrapbook Supply Store is looking for new design team members...anyone interested? The message boards and virtual crops are a blast. So are the dt members such a friendly helpful group! Mary Beth, the owner is such a sweetheart to work for. She has big plans for the site this year. The gallery there is LOADED with awesome layouts. Check it out
www.scrapbooksupplystore.com

eMy new love KMA.
www.keepingmemoriesalive.com I've been completely WOWED! by the stuff the new dt members have been posting in the gallery already. The girls on the message board are so super friendly. We are going to have lots of fun this year :)

Look at that...I posted entries two days in a row. I know when I show my buddies this they are going to be IMPRESSED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home