Custom Search

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I had this brilliant idea early this evening around 4:00 that my scraproom was overwhelming me so I thought I'd clean. I seriously hope I never get this urge again! Something bad is bound to happen! 1 Move sterlite drawers because they won't wheel around anymore the wheel has broken off from...too much weight???? 2. Decide to remove EVERYTHING from two tables including huge accumulated mess so that sterlite drawers can fit under table that doesn't have stupid diagonal supports. 3. Including computer monitor, speakers and scanner 4. Huge monitor swivels. Swivels right out of my hands at knee level. 5. Monitor is DEAD 6. Try to finish cleaning and try to revive monitor. NO LUCK! 6. Call work to tell them what I did. 7. Work makes a phone call 8. Two hours later on a Saturday night I've got a replacement monitor. Not as nice but it'll do until they can get me a new one hopefully flat screen this time. 9. Scraproom is clean but sterlite drawers are still leaning! 10. I don't like my tables set up this way but I'm not changing it back!!!! What a night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

ahhhh what a night indeed! You totally crack me up!

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home