Custom Search

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

SCHOOL Grrrrr!

The tooth fairy came last night :) and there are stories floating around about how she saw the tooth fairy and her wand. Johnathan is mad that the tooth fairy didn't leave him any money under his pillow for a tooth that he lost months ago. Ummm Johnathan you "ALREADY" got paid for that tooth honey. You'll just have to lose another one. Now they are both wiggling their teeth to get more. SO funny.

Got a note from the school today. Johnathan has been tardy 6 times. Ummmm I thought he'd been tardy once. They are supposed to send a letter after the 4th time and contact family services at 6 times. Where the "eff" was my warning and why didn't I know about all the other times? I know it's not a good thing but I can't stand the principal or the secretary at the school. I get major hair flip attitude from them ALL the time. Not sure what the hell I did. I know I can be intimidating... I'm not the typical mom who's kids attend this school and just goes with the flow. Ahhh I wish we'd send them to another school but John just won't have it. Every time I bring it up I get "I went to that school and it was good enough for me" So he's only in kindergarten and here we go. I wonder if I should just go ahead and call family services and set up a freaking appointment. I'm just sick about this! The thing is John has been insisting they ride the bus but I won't have it. I know this will make him more insistent that they ride the bus. If they do and something happens to them then it'll be his fault. They are just too little. *Heavy Sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Hey girl so glad you're bloggin again!! That bites about the school. You need to go tell them off for not sending your warnings to ya thats crazy. I would be the same way if ya get no warnings ya have no idea what time their clock says when your kid walks in. I used to always wonder if Madison was gonna be late cause we never knew what the school clock was. Let me know what happens. Just show them your scrapbooks they'll see you're a good loving mom LOL!! See ya chickee HUGS!!!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home