Custom Search

Monday, October 22, 2007

Update

I think the reason I haven't updated my blog is because it was such a dark and dreary place...and while sometimes it's good to be kept in the dark. I was a little bored with my blogs look. So I got rid of the dark background. HTML makes me nervous but somehow I managed and didn't lose anything. So perhaps now I'll be a little more inclined to actually use this thing. We had more fun then anyone should have this weekend. Nothing special just working around the house and two football games for different high schools HUH???. Derek's reserve game was in Coshocton and Meganne was cheering at the Tusky Valley reserve football game AT THE SAME TIME. I had to flip a coin to decide which one I had to go to. Of course Meganne insisted I go to see her cheer. She wanted the whole family there but sadly I was her only fan. Dad and Laurel had to work, Derek had his game and the boys said B-O-R-I-N-G. They'd rather go to the dentist then have to sit and watch their sister cheer. She did great. Of course she did...her lifetime goal is to be a cheerleader. I'm hoping that eventually she'll aim a little higher. Not that there is anything wrong with cheerleading I just think it's a wee bit difficult to make it a career. But who knows. She ended up spending the night at her sister's house so it was just me and the boys (all of them) watching the Indians lose. We couldn't even watch. We all just went to bed disappointed. Derek was looking forward to going to the world series with my sister...there's always next year.

Speaking of Derek he seriously needs to get a job and save some money (as long as his grades stay up). Fortunately football is over this week and he can start looking. He's going on a cruise with the high school choir in June next year. NOT something I am excited about. I don't think a bunch of teenagers have any business going on a cruise. I don't care how much adult supervision there is. It's just dangerous. Is that the mom in me talking? Would you let your 16-year-old go on a cruise?

Well my cloths are dry. I've been hanging them out every day I can. Saved $40 on my energy bill last month so that keeps me motivated to do it regardless of how cold it gets... I'm committed. The weather hasn't been that great the past week and I only got to dry a few loads outdoors. It's sunny here today so I was out first thing to try and take advantage :). The smell and crispness of cloths dried on a line YUMMY! I actually think it might make things last longer. Tumbling cloths in a dryer has got to be hard on them.

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home