Custom Search

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Kool-Aid Kid


I almost forgot to post a photo of Johnathan by himself at Halloween. I didn't actually forget I just had such a hard time getting a photo of him. He's usually not looking at the camera or talking or completely twisted by his brother or sister. Plus now he only wants me to take his photos on his own terms...you know like riding his bike over the ramp in the front yard without a helmet. That boy's gonna give me a heart attack! I wasn't thrilled with this photo either...I seriously wanted him to wipe the kool-aid from his mouth but of course I didn't notice until AFTER I had taken 100+ photos. My kids don't drink kool-aid on a regular basis he had just come home from his class party. He got a ton of cool candy and treats. One was this felt appliqued bag that I am coveting with a cat face on one side and trick-or-treat sewn on the other. Here I thought I had been out-crafted. ME!!!! I thought someone had made each of these for all of the kids in his class. I looked at the handmade tag on the bag and at the very bottom it said....................made in China. HA! I knew it! And I felt so much better even if all I did was send candy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home