Custom Search

Thursday, August 03, 2006

So excited that I can finally spill the beans


I'm working with some AWESOME new products called Technicolor Transparencies by ScrapWear Designs. If you haven't heard of them I'm sure you will. You can check them out here and I'm sooooo super excited to have the opportunity to be one of the first to work with them. I love this layout...possibly another all time favorite. I'm so serious. I love each and every one of Tenika's designs. Make sure you let me know what you think. I think you are gonna love them as much as I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Shelly you know I love this!! I want to see it in person and touch it LOL! I love what you did with the buttons and that you used black!! Hope you're having a good friday and staying cool!! Later chickee!!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home