Custom Search

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Procrastination is an ugly word.

But it's just what I've done. I've procrastinated BIG time! I'm not usually one to enter big contests. I always think I should and then when it comes right down to it I don't. I have no idea why I just don't. Well today I am. I know it's VERY late in the game but in May when I saw the contest for KI Memories I instantly had an idea in my head and I wanted to do it and even printed out the rules and entry form. Then it fell to the back of my mind and I got busy with lots of other things. Well on Saturday I ran across the entry form and that's when I decided to put my butt in gear. So I'm going to try and keep track of the progress here as I frantically work to completely this album from start to finish in just about 10 short days. I think I'm going to need more than luck. Here's my progress so far.

  1. Placed my online order for the Color Theory line on Saturday...yep Saturday July 31st. Will it get here in time????
  2. While waiting for product to arrive I clean up my scrap area...nothing says "scrap me and make a mess here" more than an cleaned off scrap table. At least as far as I'm concerned.
  3. Make the album...yep that is right I said make the album. I've got something different in mind and I hope that KI Memories will appreciate the coolness of my idea. Yes I know providing they ever see the thing. There are lots of "IF'S" at this point but I'm optimistic.
  4. Pull all (and hanging my head in shame...dust) all KI Memories products that exist in my scrap room. Ummm I just finished this and I obviously have a KI fetish I didn't realize I had. I'm a collector and I SERIOUSLY need to use this stuff. Making this album win or lose is the perfect opportunitiy to do just that.
  5. I found out today that my order shipped. VERY COOL!

On the agenda for this evening: I will print the photos I'm planning on working with and work up the cover. I'm pretty sure I can do that without Color Theory products in my hands. Might be a little tricky but remember I'm optimistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home