Custom Search

Friday, September 08, 2006

What a ride

I just "fixed" some of the things that were irritating me about my KI Memories album. Some loose corners and a few frayed ribbons. I'm happy to say that it is all buttoned up and ready to be shipped. Being a finalist in this contest still feels like a dream and I couldn't be more thrilled I just wanted this so bad without even realizing how bad I did. You know how you try not to want something but you just can't help it. I am happy now. I've seen some AMAZING albums that were entered in this contest and I'm still scratching my head and shocked. After seeing all those gorgeous albums, I have no further expectations for this contest. I know I've come as far as possible and boxing up my album to ship it feels weird to me. I can't put my finger on it but it's a strange feeling. It will be nice when the album comes home and I see the idea book. So many people have said congratulations and wished me well. That my friends is the best part :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Shelly, I am so, SO happy for you!
I can't wait to see your pages in the KI IDEA BOOK! How awesome does that sound?!...
I'm so gald we didn't swap JPegs of our albums and am so glad you entered!!

Amanda

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelly you do such amazing work I'm not the least bit surprised!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home