Custom Search

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Almost...

Yes, technically three more layouts to go since I'm considering the cover a layout. Almost done. I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. I didn't think I would complete this a week ago and thought that yes once again I am ordering product I will never use...it will just sit here but I'm so proud that I've used a least 1/2 of what I ordered. Well maybe not half but I've seriously come to love the KI color theory line. The stuff really makes you think about color combinations. Every time I look at it I swear I think of my color perceptions class in college and finally the light bulb is on (wish that would have happened 20 years ago). I'm not kidding when I tell you that my initial reaction to it was not that great. But now that I've actually worked with it and touched it(by the way did you know it has the most awesome texture...kinda like Bazzill with patterns). I've changed my mind. I'm like that though. Had the same reaction to Basic Grey and then after I used it fell in LOVE and had to have it all. I can see the same thing happening here. I LOVE KI have a TON of it even still love their original release...but rarely use it because I'm not comfortable with it. Does that make sense? Probably not since I'm on scrapbook overdrive and only have a few days left to finish this and then it's back to my regular scheduled scrapbooking. Which is a much more relaxed pace. I barely do 10 pages a month and I whipped up a little more than that in one weekend. Yeah I know... I'm not even sure how I did it myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Shelly...I just wanted to congratulate you again on your awesome accomplishment with KI! I'd been following the blog and saw how apprehensive you were so I"m beyond thrilled for you! You are unbelievably talented and your work inspires me....thank you for sharing it with us! =

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home