Custom Search

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Breakfast with Peter Cotton Tail


It's hard to believe that Easter is next weekend especially since yesterday I had to drag by butt out of bed to have breakfast with the egg hiding guy. But the kids throughly enjoyed their cafeteria style breakfast pizza and I was very grateful for the strong coffee...I was not into the breakfast pizza at all. Laurel went with and I think was perhaps a little overwhelmed by the people and kiddos. Just wait until she has kids and they start school. She has no idea and I can't wait. Glad I took my camera. Meganne is a social butterfly while Johnathan runs from the girls but is so over the top ornery with them. I wonder how long it will be until he turns around and starts chasing THEM instead. It won't be long and no one will pose with the Easter Bunny except for me. Hmmmm I wonder where that photo of my sister and I are posing with the Easter Bunny in high school just might have to blackmail her with that. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home